2015年5月18日星期一

Colleagues' Websites

I chose the websites of my group members - Isaiah, Ryan and Mariam. 

Isaiah chose the same background picture (or color?) for every page, which is very coherent and distinctive. He also chose funny pictures for his website and always has creative ideas about each assignment. However, I wish he could add more technical description on some assignment pages, especially for animation assignment and movie assignment. Also, it would be better for him to add the link to "Assignment Page" on each assignment page.

http://irb236.altervista.org

Mariam's website is a very standard one. She has very simple but clear structure for each page. She did a great job for each assignment. But same thing about Mariam's website as Isaiah's: if there were more technical description on some assignment pages, it would be better. 

http://mariamchebly.altervista.org

I really like the color that Ryan chose for his website, which is very relaxing and makes me feel comfortable to watch. Ryan also gives the link to our group page (which I also did) on his home page. I really like his Image assignment page, on which he chose a very cute picture and tried many interesting effects for the photo.

http://ryanbuchanan.altervista.org/index.html 


没有评论:

发表评论